Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NubiNews is ranked top new apps on Android

Today, all of a sudden the ranking of NubiNews in the Android Market jumped from #12 to #6 in the "News and Weather" category. You can see half a cow icon now.



Since #1 in #5 in the "News and Weather"category are all weather apps, I guess that would make NubiNews the top news app on Android Market.

Frankly I don't know how this could happen, since there are a few news apps out there that have more downloads than NubiNews. But I guess I shouldn't argue too much about this, so ....

Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Just started using this. It's simple, but reasonably fast and clean. Good job.

    Would love it it allowed me to prefetch and cache articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This i9s one of the challenging post.Your web site is bringing Important Information which will help you to Increase your website visibility.Android app developers

    ReplyDelete